This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”) is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
|“Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC”
||means Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC of 961 Broadway, Woodmere, NY 11598;
||means collectively any online facilities, services or information that Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
||means any online communications infrastructure that Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
|“User” / “Users”
||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC and acting in the course of their employment; and
||means the website that you are currently using (www.rubesq.com).
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC. We assume no responsibility for the content of such sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.rubesq.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Availability of the Website
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Arbitration of future disputes.
- Scope, governing rules. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be determined by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures.
- Authority of tribunal, judicial review. The award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final, non-reviewable, and non-appealable and binding on the parties and may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction, and any court where a party or its assets is located.
- Selection of tribunal. There shall be one arbitrator agreed to by the parties within twenty (20) days of receipt by respondents of the request for arbitration or in default thereof appointed by the AAA in accordance with its Commercial Rules. The parties agree that one arbitrator shall be appointed by each party within twenty (20) days of receipt by respondent[s] of the Request for Arbitration or in default thereof appointed by the AAA in accordance with its Commercial Rules, and the third presiding arbitrator shall be appointed by agreement of the two party-appointed arbitrators within fourteen (14) days of the appointment of the second arbitrator or, in default of such agreement, by the AAA. OR There shall be three arbitrators agreed to by the parties within thirty (30) days of receipt by respondent[s] of the request for arbitration or, in default of such agreement, by the AAA.
- Consolidation, joinder. If more than one arbitration is commenced under this Agreement and any party contends that two or more arbitrations are substantially related and that the issues should be heard in one proceeding, the arbitrator[s] selected in the first-filed proceeding shall determine whether, in the interests of justice and efficiency, the proceedings should be consolidated before [that/those] arbitrator[s].
- Seat of arbitration, languages. The seat or place of arbitration shall be New York, NY, USA.
- The arbitrator[s] will have no authority to award punitive damages, consequential damages, liquidated damages or compensatory damages exceeding the amount of fees paid to the Rubinstein Law Firm.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of New York and Rubinstein Law Firm, PLLC and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nassau County.